Monday, March 5, 2012

Justin's Boxing Party

This was my first party as an official business....yeah!!!! It was for a young man named Justin who happens to attend Central Virginia Dance Academy with my daughters. I just knew he would pick a dancing theme of some sort so I had all these great ideas dancing around in my mind, but after talking to him we decided on good ol' boxing. I couldn't find any boxing themed party ideas or decorations online so every idea is an original , except for the invitations which I found after days of searching the web. I did have some bumps in the road but trial and error is the best way to learn and I'll be better prepared for the many parties to come. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I'd love to hear any comments that you have.
Cake table
Invitations


Water bottle favors

Personalized boxing poster
One day pass to attend a free boxing class that I made(too bad the coach never showed)
Smores pops
 
Boxing book favors that I made with basic boxing techniques inside



Boxing Ring that I made


Jump rope contest





My beautiful assistant rockin a Justin "Dancing Boy" Holloway shirt

4 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. You can visit my site.
    boxing ring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'll be sure to check out your website.

      Delete
  2. WOW I JUST LOVE IT!!! IVE BEEN SEARCHING AN SEARCHING ALL OVER FOR MY SONS 5TH BIRTHDAY DECOR...... THIS WAS A BIG HELP AN I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you were able to get some ideas. Tell your son Happy Birthday!!!

      Delete